05 May 2011

Changes

I’ve been off this blog thing for quite some time now. A few things have changed.

Probably my favorite change is that blogger.com (the lovely host site) keeps statistics on viewership and traffic for the blog. Sweet!

Since blogger.com has been keeping statistics (I’m not sure when that date is):

I’ve had 1,407 page views.

The views have come from the USA, Canada, India, UK, South Korea, Brazil, Japan, Ukraine, Australia, and Singapore.

The top referring site is www.google.com or some other international variation of .com.

What’s really cool?

If you search “cool bumper sticker” using Google’s image search, a picture featured in one of my posts comes up as number 6! (I can’t take credit for creating the image, however.)

I honestly think I might spend some time trying to get it to number 1. Anyone wanna help?

I’ve also married, moved from a floating, ever-traveling home to Denver, CO, and been to Disney World, but statistics! Come on! How exciting!

No comments: